Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Sigh... I wish they'd stop doing this shit...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Star Wars EPIII figs

    I shake my head.

    Why, why, why?

    I really hate the figs with "action" features.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Those action features are what drove me to stop collecting after the preview wave......

    I hae saved a few hundred or more a year be making that decsion

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That Tarful is awesome!

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    He and one of the Jedi are the only ones I want from the regular figure line.

    I picked up the droid, GG and Wookie Warrior this week (well, my wife did for me) - and after those two - I be done

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    action features are annoying. I hate all the big buttons and such on the toybiz LOTR figures. Luckily most of them are hidden by capes or other accessories, but on some (theoden in armor, and one of the uruk-hai figures for example) it's terribly obvious.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's what a dremel is for... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's why the gay-ass companies do 'em, just to piss us off

  8. #8
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    that's what a dremel is for... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    According to the website, the first wave (action) will be geared for kids... the second wave (articulation) for collectors.

    Fuck the kids... I have more money. Make all the figs for me dammit.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So long as the figs look cool, I could care less what kind of shit they put on there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •